Precious and semiprecious gems are used to heal mind, spirit and body. This is what is known as gem therapy. That’s why, carrying around the right gemstone can have a significant impact on your quality of life. One popular way of selecting gemstones is based on a numerology chart. Numerology is the ancient science of numbers that assigns a specific energy source to the number that rules your life. Keep reading to find out how to select the right numerology gemstones:
Steps to Finding Your Numerology Gemstone
Add the numbers from your day of birth. For instance, let’s say you were born on the 25th. Add up its two digits 2+5=7.
Next, add the numbers from your month of birth. For example, if your month of birth is November: 11=1+1=2.
Now, add the numbers from your year of Birth. Let’s say you were born in 1989: 1989=1+9+8+9= 27
Add all previous results (steps 1-3) together. Day + month + year of birth: 7+2+27= 36
If the final number is composed of 2 digits, add these together as well. In our example: 3+6=9. Where 9 is your life path number, that represents you.
Now that you know your life path number, you’re ready to find your numerology gemstone:
● The gemstone for number 1 is Garnet and it symbolises courage and strength.
● Choose Rutilated Quartz if your life path is ruled by number 2. It will provide security and self confidence.
● Communication and creativity need to be boosted if you’re a number 3. Select Amazonite and carry it with you.
● If 4 is your number, green quartz will help you balance out your energy and promote your well being.
● You’re a 5? Your numerology gemstone is aquamarine. Keep one in your life to guarantee peace, courage and tolerance.
● Blue Quartz is your gemstone. It means harmony and light.
● For number 7, pick an Amethyst. This beautiful gemstone promotes inner light and spirituality.
● If you’re number 8, you want to boost your chances of material success, self confidence and intellectuality. That’s why Citrine is your Numerology gemstone.
● Rose Quartz symbolizes unconditional love, and this is what a number 9 needs in his or her life.
You can purchase your numerology gemstone jewellery and skincare at Kristals.com.
If you want to learn more about gemstones and crystals, continue reading How to Color Heal with Luxury Gemstones.