“Thought to be one of the luckiest of all crystals, aventurine is known as the stone of opportunity.”
Aventurine for Skincare
- Helping boost collagen for plumper, fresher-looking skin
- Controlling skin inflammation and acne outbreaks
- Defending skin against the effects of sun exposure and contaminants
Key Characteristics of Aventurine
Symbolism:Strongly associated with luck, open possibilities and good fortune, aventurine was historically often symbolic of prosperity and wealth.
Mood:The moods most often associated with aventurine are revitalization, wisdom, confidence, knowledge and innocence, reinforcing decisiveness and opening the energies needed to take charge.
Color and Character:Most commonly green, though it also forms in blue, red to reddish-brown, dusty purple, orange or peach, yellow, and silver gray.
Element:Earth, since aventurine is symbolic of the planet's fertility and life.
Is Aventurine a match for you?
- Sensitive skin is an issue
- and blemishes are priorities
- You have concerns about aging skin
- It’s time for a fresh start
- Taking charge is an important goal
- Opening yourself to positive energies is key