Thought to be one of the luckiest of all crystals, aventurine is known as the “stone of opportunity.” It’s believed to stimulate the flow of positive energy to open the doors for new ventures while helps sweep away old, bad habits and encourage new patterns of prosperity. As part of that, aventurine brings optimism and confidence, amplifying innate leadership abilities. Applied to skincare, aventurine appears to be helpful in controlling skin inflammation, which in turn can be useful when dealing with psoriasis, acne and eczema. Aventurine also seems to offer benefits with connective tissue such as collagen, crucial for maintaining the skin’s youthful appearance.
“Thought to be one of the luckiest of all crystals, aventurine is known as the stone of opportunity.”
Aventurine for Skincare
- Helping boost collagen for plumper, fresher-looking skin
- Controlling skin inflammation and acne outbreaks
- Defending skin against the effects of sun exposure and contaminants
Key Characteristics of Aventurine
Symbolism:Strongly associated with luck, open possibilities and good fortune, aventurine was historically often symbolic of prosperity and wealth.
Mood:The moods most often associated with aventurine are revitalization, wisdom, confidence, knowledge and innocence, reinforcing decisiveness and opening the energies needed to take charge.
Color and Character:Most commonly green, though it also forms in blue, red to reddish-brown, dusty purple, orange or peach, yellow, and silver gray.
Element:Earth, since aventurine is symbolic of the planet's fertility and life.
Is Aventurine a match for you?
- Sensitive skin is an issue
- and blemishes are priorities
- You have concerns about aging skin
- It’s time for a fresh start
- Taking charge is an important goal
- Opening yourself to positive energies is key