“Regarded as a stone of youth and happiness, and some held that aquamarine could bring victory in any conflict.”
Aquamarine for Skincare
- Soothing irritated skin caused by shaving
- Cleansing and properly moisturizing male skin
- Refreshing and toning skin
Key Characteristics of Aquamarine
Symbolism:The Sumerians, Egyptians and Hebrews held Aquamarine as a symbol of happiness and everlasting youth. It is held in quite high regard in the East as the Stone of the Seer and Mystic, a gemstone that imparts purity to the wearer.
Mood:The moods most often associated with aquamarine are soothing, cleansing, refreshing and invigorating. Aquamarine is also connected to psychic abilities, peace, courage, communication and purification.
Color and Character:Blue, very slightly greenish blue, greenish blue, very strongly greenish blue, or green-blue.
Element:Water, as it offers cleansing, healing, and cooling properties.
Is Aquamarine a match for you?
- Razor bumps and irritation are a concern
- Need help in keeping your skin properly moisturized
- Keeping skin healthy and revitalized is a priority