“Admired for its strength and therefore called ‘the stone of invincibility,’ believed to bring courage and fortitude to those who wore it.”
Diamond for Skincare
- Preventing collagen degradation
- Exfoliating skin to eliminate the dead skin cells on upper layers to reveal fresher skin underneath
- Nourishing the skin with antioxidants and oxygen
Key Characteristics of Diamond
Symbolism:It is a spiritual stone, a symbol of perfection and illumination, activating the Crown and Etheric Chakras. It enhances inner vision and stimulates creativity, imagination, and ingenuity, opening the mind to the “new” and “possible.”
Mood:The moods most often associated with diamond are strength, indomitability, resilience and endurance.
Color and Character:While diamonds form in many colors, the clear, colorless diamond is a stone of light, diffusing all the colors of the spectrum.
Element:Fire, as it represents the beginning of everything in that it brought all other elements to life. Brings the sun's power and the fire element energy to one’s personal space.
Is Diamond a match for you?
- Your skin is undernourished
- Saggy skin is a concern
- Problems due to sun damage have surfaced
- Daily demands require resiliency and fortitude
- Inspiration and intuition are important