“Associated with a number of benefits beyond skincare, with traditional healers believing it promoted vitality, clarity and unity.”
Gold for Skincare
- Nourishing skin with antioxidants
- Increasing skin’s elasticity and flexibility
- Helping reduce wrinkles
- Lending resplendence to the skin
Key Characteristics of Gold
Symbolism:Gold is symbolic of flexibility on one’s spiritual path. It represents perfection in all matters, on any level, and symbolizes humankind’s quest to perfect, illuminate and refine. Because of its resistance to heat and acid, gold is also symbol of immutability, eternity and perfection.
Mood:The moods most often associated with gold are vigor, vitality, radiance and transparency.
Color and Character:Gold is quite commonly known as being a soft, shiny, yellow, heavy and malleable metal.
Element:Obviously metal, which is one of the Five Taoist elements.
Is Gold a match for you?
- Targeting wrinkles is an important concern
- Your skin needs more nourishment from vitamins
- Uneven skin tone presents challenges
- You strive for perfection in all that you do
- Increasing your vitality is crucial