“Different cultures saw sapphire as signifying power balanced by kindness, focus and wise judgement.”
Sapphire for Skincare
- Calming inflamed skin and avoiding outbreaks of irritation
- Promoting anti-aging by energizing skin
- Working with complementary compounds to erase fine lines and wrinkles
Key Characteristics of Sapphire
Symbolism:Sapphires represent wealth, success and strength. Because of this symbolism, many believe that sapphire is a stone that helps achieve dreams, often by sharpening our natural intuition and focus to make the right decisions so ideas become reality.
Mood:The moods most often associated with sapphire are serenity, contentment, tranquility. As such, the stone is believed to dispel unwanted thoughts, provide spiritual strength and bring peace of mind.
Color and Character:Blue, translucent sapphire ranges in hue from pale to deep azure or dark royal blue, to indigo, with the most highly desired color being the velvety cornflower blue, also called Kashmir or Bleu De Roi.
Element:Water, because sapphire offers cleansing, healing, psychic and loving properties.
Is Sapphire a match for you?
- You want to stabilize sensitive skin
- Smoothing out lines is a major goal
- Lifting sagging skin is an area of focus
- Unlocking spiritual energy is important
- You’re an intuitive person
- Creativity is a core quality of yours